Duration : 02 Nights / 03 Days
Destination Covered : Jaisalmer
01 Day – Arrival in Jaisalmer
Welcome to Golden City and our company representative will come to receive and transfer to Hotel and relax. Jaisalmer is an important destination of the western state of India, Rajasthan. A desert city, it was founded by the Bhatti Rajput chieftain Rawal Jaisal in the year 1156. Jaisalmer could be regarded as the western sentinel of entire India and a place worth visiting to get an idea of the native Rajasthan. Located at the heart of the great Thar Desert, it offers the visitor an enchanting world of fable, colour, and history. Moreover, the magnificent wood-and stone-carved mansions and buildings display the love and interest Rajputs had for the fine arts. In the evening you can visit Gadisar Lake and Vyas Chhatri. Rest of the day free for leisure. Overnight in Hotel.
02 Day – Jaisalmer / Thar Desert
Morning sightseeing tour of Jaisalmer The golden rays of the setting sun, the colorfully adorned locals, the massive forts and mansions, the extremely fascinating craftsmanship, Rajput havelis, all these make Jaisalmer a place of must visit in Rajasthan. Moreover a visit to the Jaisalmer Fort (the second oldest fort in Rajasthan after Chittaur), Patwon ki Haveli, (the grandest haveli of Jaisalmer), Desert Culture centre and museums gives you some glimpse of this small town's past. The Jain temples meet your religious taste; Salim Singh ki haveli and Nathmal-ki-haveli , Lodurva, Kuldhara, Amar Sagar & Badabagh give you some more idea of the haveli architecture of the town.
In the evening we go for a unique experience of the Desert alike Arabian night by making overnight stay over sand dunes with tented accommodation with cultural program and also enjoy photogenic sunset on camel back. Overnight at Desert camp.
03 Day – Jaisalmer and drop
In the morning after breakfast then check out from Desert camp and back to city and then visit local city tour and drop at Railway station onward your departure schedule.
|Jaisalmer||Hotel Nachana Haveli The Golden House|
|Desert||Prince Desert camp ( Tented Accommodation|
Cost Rs 17999/- per person (Minimum of 04 Pax)
Include the below services:-
- 02 nights / 03 days accommodation on twin sharing basis
- One Night in Hotel Jaisalmer City
- Second Night in Desert camp in Thar Dunes
- All local sightseeing at Jaisalmer and Jodhpur airport transfers by air-conditioned car
- Traditional welcome with Aarti & Tikka.
- Welcome drink (non-alcoholic) on arrival.
- Accommodation for a couple with 02 Kids below 05 yrs.
- One Camel Safari in the evening in camp..( two pax each camel)
- Evening Bonfire with cultural program in camp
- Buffet Veg. & Non Veg. Dinner
- Buffet Breakfast (Fixed Menu)
- Complimentary 02 Bottles of Mineral Water on the day of arrival.
- Child below 5 years is complimentary (without extra bed)
- All the above hotels are subject to availability if the non availability will provide another hotel.
Does not include the below services.
- Entrance Fees, video camera permits during sightseeing.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client directly)
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, porter-age etc
- Any other feature which is not mentioned in the "Cost includes" column