Duration : 02 Nights / 03 Days
Destination Covered : Jodhpur - Jaisalmer - Jodhpur
01 Day – Jodhpur /Jaisalmer
Welcome to Blue city and our company representative will come to receive at Jodhpur Airport then drive for Jaisalmer and on the way stop for Tea / Coffee in the any good restaurant on the road and after continue drive for Jaisalmer is an important destination of the western state of India, Rajasthan. A desert city, it was founded by the Bhatti Rajput chieftain Rawal Jaisal in the year 1156. Jaisalmer could be regarded as the western sentinel of entire India and a place worth visiting to get an idea of the native Rajasthan. Located at the heart of the great Thar Desert, it offers the visitor an enchanting world of fable, colour, and history. Moreover, the magnificent wood-and stone-carved mansions and buildings display the love and interest Rajputs had for the fine arts. Rest of the day free for leisure. Overnight in Hotel.
02 Day - Jaisalmer /Desert
Morning sightseeing tour of Jaisalmer The golden rays of the setting sun, the colorfully adorned locals, the massive forts and mansions, the extremely fascinating craftsmanship, Rajput havelis, all these make Jaisalmer a place of must visit in Rajasthan. Moreover a visit to the Jaisalmer Fort (the second oldest fort in Rajasthan after Chittaur), Patwon ki Haveli, (the grandest haveli of Jaisalmer), Desert Culture centre and museums gives you some glimpse of this small town's past. The Jain temples meet your religious taste; Salim Singh ki haveli and Nathmal-ki-haveli give you some more idea of the haveli architecture of the town. Afternoon visit Sam Sand Dunes, Ideal for viewing sunsets, these sites will also give you a chance to capture the picturesque sand dunes in your camera. Overnight at Desert camp
03 Day – Desert / Jodhpur departure
In the morning take breakfast then check out from Desert camp then straight drive for Jodhpur and drop at airport onward your departure schedule.
If you want extend the trip for Jodhpur will be charge extra
|Jaisalmer||Hotel Nachana Haveli|
|Desert||Prince Desert camp ( Tented Accommodation|
Cost Rs 11000/- per person (Minimum of 02 pax)
Cost Rs 8500/- per person (Minimum of 04 pax)
Include the below services:-
- 02 nights / 03 days accommodation on twin sharing basis
- Daily breakfast
- All local sightseeing at Jaisalmer and Jodhpur airport transfers by air-conditioned car
- Desert camp stay includes breakfast, dinner, camel ride & cultural programs
- Child below 5 years is complimentary (without extra bed)
Does not include the below services.
- Entrance Fees, video camera permits during sightseeing.
- Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client directly)
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips, porter-age etc
- Any other feature which is not mentioned in the "Cost includes" column